An exciting opportunity for the spring semester!
Massachusetts Open Education: Achieving Access for All is a collaborative project funded by the Massachusetts Department of Higher Education that is focused on building capacity for open educational resources (OER) across the Commonwealth and we are inviting you to become involved.
Attend an OER regional training event!
We invite you to join your colleagues from across the state to attend one of four regional trainings. Open to faculty, staff and administrators. Faculty who attend will have the opportunity to review an open textbook and receive a $200 stipend.
Training Dates and Locations
10:00 AM – 2:00 PM
- February 1, 2019, Northern Essex Community College
- February 8, 2019, University of Massachusetts Amherst
- March 12, 2019, Bridgewater State University
- March 14, 2019, Worcester State University
- March 20, 2019, Roxbury Community College
- May 23, 2019, OER Development Day! UMass Amherst
Register for a workshop today by filling out the Workshop Registration Form
Check out this video from NECC faculty on why they moved to OER for their course(s). In the last four years, these faculty and many others have participated in the Adopt Open project at NECC, which has resulted in a student savings of $1.4 million in textbooks.
Learn more about Massachusetts Open Education – Achieving Access for All